Hello gorgeous people and welcome back to #coolmumclub! As always so many great reads last week – it’s always so fab to read all your posts and share the love amongst our lovely #coolmumclub community. So much so that we’re going to dive straight into….
Last #coolmumclub’s favourites:
MAD MUM OF SEVEN
Should parents be friends with their children? – we all want to be friends with our children but the question is…are we friends or parents? The debate re-opened here.
THE DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE
The fairy tale conundrum – all girls love a princess don’t they, but the problem is…what is rescuing princesses teaching our daughters?
This week I’m linking up with….
In this increasingly complicated world of parenting, I ask whether it’s time to get back to basics and take a cue from nature in how we parent.
For my daughter’s sake, the shouty parent needs to be no more. We all lose our rag from time to time, but I’m scared even the occasional outburst is causing damage.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
Believe in Happy Giveaway
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!