As a busy mum, I find most of my time gets taken up with trying to make the right choices for my family and of course, that leaves very little time for making the right choices for me. When it comes to self care as mum, I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one for whom this is usually an after thought. But why should it be? After all, doesn’t a happy and healthy mama equal happy and healthy kids?
But the truth is – when it comes to beauty and lifestyle needs, I just don’t have the time to research and discover the items I would truly love to – i.e. the gorgeous non-toxic, eco-friendly products I know are out there but that I just haven’t had the time or head-space to discover.
Cue MotherBloom Box, which does exactly that for you. The offering is simple: a monthly box which give you access to at least 5 or 6 eco-friendly lifestyle items such as nontoxic self-care products and organic food stuff which is the perfect way for you to start your journey of finding better and safer solutions for your beauty and lifestyle needs…without having to spend hours you frankly don’t have in the constant mum juggle searching for the good stuff because they’ve already been found for you.
So what can you expect inside a MotherBloom Box? Let’s take a look inside my November ‘Nourish’ Box:
- Ener-C Vitamin Drink sachets – this has been a real discovery for me. I used to love those effervescent Vitamin C drinks you’d pick up from your local Boots until I realised that the Aspartame in them meant they were probably doing me more harm than good. I am literally over the moon to have discovered this brand through the MotherBloom box as it’s made with real fruit juice powders, electrolytes and no artificial flavours or colours. It’s just the thing I have been looking for but would have never discovered by myself! Thank you MotherBloom!
- Eléngé Coffee Scrub – cruelty free, no parabens and all natural…this stuff is so clean you could probably eat it. Made with ground coffee grown by small farmers In Congo DRC, in rural areas using sustainable environmental practices if you’re looking for an eco-concious glow that goes way beyond your skin then this is a fab find.
- Eléngé Body Butter – just the thing I need in winter when I tend to dry up like an old prune. I can’t wait to use this as part of my daily routine – this is just the moisturizing, healing, nourish and protective skin food my skin needs right about now.
- Amazing Grass Protein Superfood – I am really into using protein powders but not all protein powders are equal and certainly many of them are not clean. This looks like a fab plant-based protein packed with greens, fruits and veggies which I’m looking forward to trying as my mid morning shake.
- Akin Orange Blossom & Chamomile Refreshing & Soothing Toner – store bought toners might seem like a good quick fix but are full of chemicals but hurrah for the discovery of this toner which uses the power of purity to clean, balance and refresh your skin. Ca-ching!
- Gwdihŵ Twinkle Toes Foot Balm – I think this subscription box must be telepathic to know about the state of my feet and how much they need this 100% Natural Welsh Balm. Infused with essential oils which work in conjunction with natural ingredients, my feet are literally so happy to have discovered this.
With winter now in full swing, I love the theme of the November box – all lovely clean items which help your body transition into this tricksy time of year, providing a massive feel good post to combat the Winter Blues and perfect for some mum me time! The items are really thoughtfully curated and all things that I would 100% use, and that I’m genuinely delighted to have discovered.
The theme for the December MotherBloom box is ‘Glow’ and it’s all about keeping your wellness goals and self-care in sight amidst the Christmas crazy. A little birdie has told me that this is what you can expect inside…it’s going to be a goodie!
‘A Little Stardust’ Walden Natural Perfume l
Oils of Heaven Marula Face Oil
John Masters Organics Lip Calm
Seed and Bean Mandarin and Ginger Dark Chocolate
Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Sachet
The cost of the forthcoming box is £29.99 and with the RRP of the contents over £45 that means not only are you discovering but also saving too. You can get 10% off the December Glow Box with the code MBWELCOME here.
I hope you enjoyed this MotherBloom Box review. What did you think of the box? Do share in a comment below.
***Win a ‘Nourish’ Box from MotherBloom on my Giveaway page here***
*This is a collaborative post