Hello gorgeous people and welcome to the first #coolmumclub of October…can you believe it?!! We had a pretty snot ridden September so hoping that October is going to be awesome (because it had better be!). How about you?
Last #coolmumclub’s favourites:
MUMMY EVER AFTER
Finding their thing – it seems like every week their “thing” changes….Mummy Ever After asks when WILL they eventually find – and stick to – their thing?!!
10 things you can do to be a greener family – because we can all do our bit…find out how you can live a greener life.
This week I’m linking up with….
I promise these books will change the way you parent – find out what they are here!
Unless you want to start sweating bullets, do not type these things into a search bar….ever!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.