Hello gorgeous people and welcome back again to our happy place that is #coolmumclub! Supporting each other is what it’s all about so we can’t wait to get reading, commenting and sharing your posts this week.
Talking about supporting each other have you seen my recent collaboration with the lovely #coolmumclubber Wendy at Naptime Natter over on my YouTube channel? If you have a couple of minutes to watch, I think you will really relate to it. I’m reading one of her poems which explains why us parenting bloggers blog as we do….watch it here:
***In other news after this week we will be on a two week break for half term so hold your breath….we will be back after that! ***
Last #coolmumclub’s favourites:
OLD HOUSE IN THE SHIRES
Mum guilt: Top 5 tips to banish your guilt! – mum guilt sucks – it’s official! If you’ve been feeling the mum guilt pinch recently you need this post in your life.
ANY WAY TO STAY AT HOME
Feeling calm – celebrating the simple moments and shining a light of gratitude on the every day. No wonder she’s feeling calm….
This week I’m linking up with….
Being a work at home mum comes with so many benefits but the loneliness is starting to take it’s toll on me – I share how I’m feeling about it here.
Each year 20,000 women have a traumatic birth but what does it take to recover from birth trauma? Read on here.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!