Can I get a woop woop????!
It’s time to partayyyyy because the 100th edition of the #COOLMUMCLUB linky is finally here and to mark the occassion we have a mahusively epic giveaway of over £1000 worth of fab prizes.
There are two massive prize hauls you can win – one with me and one with Sarah at Mum Muddling Through. You can find out all about them and enter here but here’s a quick sneaky peaky at what you can win with me in my amazing prize haul featuring some fab brands which includes:
- x £100 vouchers to spend on beautiful clothes at NoLoGo Chic
- A £100 gift voucher to shop for all things gorge at Amara
- A super cool LED Neon Ice Lolly Light from Gingersnap
- Some beautiful handcrafted earrings from Judith Peterhoff jewellery
- An indulgent Pure Potions Face Oil Set
- A gorgeous Kata necklace from Halia Rose in Bluebell
- A supercharging mum’s survival kit from Spatone and Rescue Remedy
- A beautifying SkinYoga skincare bundle
- A bookworm’s dream bundle from Harper Collins
and all of this with Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through:
In the meantime, it’s time to crack on with this week’s 100th #coolmumclub!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
MINI HUMAN RESOURCES
OLD HOUSE IN THE SHIRES
My teenager thinks I’m stupid – does the story ever change or do all parents think their parents are stupid? And more to the point, when will they realise that in fact we are utter legends!
This week both Sarah and I are linking up with only one post each…
our #COOLMUMCLUB 100th giveaway posts! so please go crazy with the comment love and share the hell out of them both!!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo