Hello you lovely lot! How are my fave mamas in the whole world doing? Hope the week has been treating you well? So this is the week when my lovely co-host Sarah is going to be starting her Thursday shifts as resident elf at her local grotto but I know you’ll also be superstars while we muddle through the festive season and her elfkin shennanigans!
In the meantime, for anyone who might have had a tough parenting week which I certainly have (definitely a few more grey hairs this end!), here is a something you should watch over on my You Tube channel in case you missed it:
Now some love for last #coolmumclub favourites….
THE MUM CONUNDRUM
Type 1 Diabetes and us – a candid account of what it’s really like to live with Type 1 Diabetes
This week I’m linking up with….
So is an only child really a lonely one – time to debunk this out of date myth here.
The dawn of the smarty pants fours – got a four year old in the house or wondering what life with a four year old is like? This one’s for you.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo