BRRRRRRR hello my cold dears….is there anybody out there or have we all turned into mum-icicles? I am so cold I can barely type so I’ll keep this one short and sweet….
Take your snow boots off, let me pour you some virtual hot chocolate and let’s warm up with a little mum huddle at #coolmumclub!
the last #coolmumclub favourites….
A mum at work
Following some fashion rules – one mama’s mission to embark on self care and a little more love when it comes to having that mama style
This week I’m linking up with….
13 things to do when you feel like a bad mum – for those days when we feel more like a caged banshee effing everything up than a mum, here are some coping strategies.
30 + childhood wishes: The magic of a childhood wish – a super feel good post about the funny, heartwarming, crazy and random things sproglets wish for as children
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo