Hello you lovely lot! Welcome back to #coolmumclub and what a difference a week has made. This time last week we were all under snow and now here we are without a snowflake in sight! Here’s hoping you’re enjoying “back to normal” life…aherm….whatever that may be!
In case you missed it over the snow laden days, I’ve got a new video up on my You Tube channel which is a lovely collab with fellow lovely #coolmumclubber Vicky from The Mummy Bubble sharing her top tips for returning to work. If you’re going to be heading back to the fray soon then this one is well worth a watch:
but now on to last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
MUM IN BRUM
THE BABY BOAT DIARIES
Alopecia & me: 2 years on – an amazingly honest and eye opening account of one mum’s experience of alpocia.
This week I’m linking up with….
To the mum whose child is having a tantrum – for those days when all hell breaks loose in Tescos, the bus, or whilst you’re trying to get from A to B…or maybe all day…this one’s for you!
Sex after baby: separating the myths from the truth – everything you need to know about what’s normal and what’s not on the intimate stakes after baby.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo