Eeeeek can you believe it! We are slowly making our way towards the 100th edition of #coolmumclub….that and – gulp – the Easter holidays too! Which quite frankly after all the arctic weather, snow and bajillion extra things that have been requested of us from school I am SOOOO ready for! How have you all been doing? Are you getting ready for some Spring vibes (finally and hopefully?!).
now on to last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
PASS THE WINE PLEASE
We’re going on a bear hunt – a hilarious little parody of the nation’s favourite which is bound to make you smile.
This week I’m linking up with….
Reasons mums love gin + a gin giveaway – this one goes out to all the gin loving mamas!
Secrets to de-stressing your mornings with children – if you’re looking for some ways to make your mornings less arghhhhh! and more ohmmmm! you need this post in your life.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo