Yes it’s that time of the week again, tis #coolmumclub! with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through! And needless to say I’m as thrilled as the cookie monster laying his eyes on this insane plate of cookies to see all our #coolmumclub homies back in the room.
My fave from our last run was:
Why body shamers can kiss my (squidy) butt by Mess and Merlot – a bold and thought provoking post about body image
Sarah’s fave was:
11 reasons why mums are gangster by The Mum Project – hilarious and too true. Time to get your bling on!
This week I’m linking up:
An A-Z of the most annoying advice given to parents – Fellow fab bloggers unite to dish the dirt…some people eh?!
A newbie’s guide to Stumble Upon – what is it and how the hell does it work? – if you’re still totally clueless about this social platform, have a squiz.
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!