Ola one and all! Well I am thrilled to say the co-hostest with the mostest Sarah from Mum Muddling Through is back at the reigns with me this week so let’s hear a warm #coolmumclub welcome for her return!
So great to have so many of you to keep me company last week (although I did feel like my right arm had been cut off!) but now we are back on track with the dynamo duo so let’s do this!
Now let’s rewind to last week….
Last week my fave was:
Stay at home mum – not as easy as you think by Beauty Baby and Me – our resident #coolmumclub maverick telling it like it is about the trials and tribulations of being a SAHM.
Sarah’s fave was:
Blog Stars: The Second Edition by Absolutely Fabulous – if you haven’t checked out this awesome new blog series shining a light on the writings of fellow fab bloggers than uh…where have you been?
This week I’m linking up:
Are you mum enough? Here’s 5 reasons you are – for any mum who has ever doubted herself, this one’s for you.
10 things I want my three year old daughter to know – now that we have a threenager ruling the roost, there are some things I need to say…
and Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!