Wey hey hey! Welcome one and all for this week’s #coolmumclub with myself and the co-hostest with the mostest Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Just want to say a HUGE congratulations to our amazing #coolmumclubbers who bagged themselves an award at the BiBs 2016 at Brit Mums Live last weekend – Prabs at Absolutely Prabulous, Nat at Mum in Brum and Emma at Island Living 365 woop woop you stars! It was fab to see so many of you there and for those who didn’t make it this year, hope to meet you the next!
In another news, I have finally gone and done it and set up my own You Tube channel. And for all those who didn’t make Brit Mums Live I’ve made a couple of vlogs for you so you can catch up – namely, 10 things I learnt from going to Brit Mums Live & What’s Inside My Brit Mums Goody Bag – you can watch them below, and if you so fancy please subscribe to my channel!
Now let’s rewind to last week….
Last week my fave was:
An open letter to my children – please be more than me by One Messy Mama – a brave and beautiful post written from the heart which absolutely deserves a read
Sarah’s fave was:
Hello spam, I think I love you by Island Living 365 – a hilarious look at the brilliant entertainment value of spam mail.
This week I’m linking up:
Klout score – what is it and why is it important? – totally befuddled about this whole Klout thing? Have a gander and see the light…
5 ways to stop your blog being hack and to avoid general blog Armageddon – seriously, you need to read this and learn from my epic mistakes of the last few months
and Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!