Howdy dudey one and all! Come on in and feel the love at this week’s #coolmumclub with myself and the co-hostest with the mostest Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Before we get on with this week’s frolics, here’s a little bit of entertainment for all those with a mad toddler in the house or those who remember those days fondly (aherm!) over on my You Tube channel (psssst I would really LOVE it if you subscribed if you so fancy!)…
Now let’s rewind to last week….
Last week my fave was:
5 things we could all learn from Patsy and Eddie by Confessions of a Crummy Mummy – because life would be so much easier if we all had our own personal champagne fridge wouldn’t it!
Sarah’s fave was:
The voice of experience by Mad House Mum – a refreshing read on our love hate experience with technology
This week I’m linking up:
A recipe for parenting – a bit like baking the most crazy cake in the world, with the most questionable ingredients….do not try this at home!
10 essential wordpress plug ins every blogger should have – think you know what’s what when it comes to wordpress plug ins? Check this out.
and Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!