We’re back on for another #coolmumclub and this time we’re in the party spirit because it’s our one year birthday!!! so crack open the champagne it’s time to celebrate! But on a more serious note, thank you for being with us on this amazing ride because we couldn’t have made it this far without each and every one of you #loveya.
Now I don’t know what kind of rocket fuel you are on because the number of ace posts just keeps on mushrooming you cool and clever lot. Speaking of rocket fuel, I need some…at time of writing I’ve just got back from Blog On Conference and am totally knick knacked….it was amazing! if not only for the totally epic goody bags which you can check out in my vlog below as well as one sharing my top blogging tips learnt from the talks:
The Invisible Boy – a powerful post about how businesses and society are not doing enough to address accessibility for those who need it.
Sarah’s fave was….
ISLAND LIVING 365
Lets get bending, I mean trending – if you haven’t heard about this virtual blogger coffee morning #BloggersBeatingCancer then you need to read this and get with the programme!
This week I’m linking up with…
Hormone problems: Are you going mad or is it your hormones? – I finally find the words to talk about my struggle with hormones and health since motherhood.
The blight of bingo wings – humorous look at yet another ridiculous thing that has happened to our bodies since motherhood…this time wibbly wobbly arms!
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!