Howdy doody one and all!
I missed all you lovely lot last week and so excited to be back once again into the fold to be co-hosting #coolmumclub with the awesomeness that is Sarah at Mum Muddling Through. The memory of Italy is already fading thanks to numerous winge-fests this end since returning but sadly the pizza love handles are not.
Anyhoo, before we get started here’s a little giggle for you in my latest vlog which is a parody of the Very Hungry Caterpillar…aka The Very Hungover Caterpillar. Make a cuppa and have a chuckle!
Sarah’s fave was…
MUMA ON THE EDGE
10 reasons why your kids should do after school activities – wondering whether it’s all worth the fuss and effort? Have a read of this.
This week it’s all about life with a threenager so I’m linking up with…
10 things that make up the ridiculousness of a threenager – a laugh out loud post packed full of crazy GIFs which quite frankly, are the only way to convey the bizarre combination of this age!
12 things to do when your three year old stresses you out – feel like running for the hills? Try some of these strategies instead.
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!