Hello hello one and all and welcome to this week’s coolmumclub with myself and Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Well we are still flying high after the weekend’s Blog Fest – so AMAZING to see so many of you there, and to those who didn’t make it….let’s do it next year!
For those of you who missed it, or just fancy having a nosy, have a look at my top blogging tips gleaned from the sessions I attended:
My fave was…..
THIS HAPPENED TO ME TODAY
Sarah’s fave was…
MUM IN BRUM
How to overcome bloggers doubt & grow your blog – what it says on the tin. A must read for all bloggers!
This week I’m linking up with….
I’m stopping at one but sometimes it hurts – a soul searching post as I try to come to terms with our family’s decision
and 30 thoughts a mum of a young child has every day – laugh along as you count up how many of these you have had already today!
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!