Well we did it! We officially survived the worst day of the year – Blue Monday – and are here to tell the tale….hurrah..in your face doomsayers!
But seriously, what I am the most happy about is that so many of you lovely lot linked up with Sarah from Mum Muddling Through and me last week – it was so fab to be reunited with all our regular gorgeous crew and welcome so many lovely new faces too so here’s a big fat….
There were so many amazing posts last week, it was so tough to choose and I really wish I could pick five favourites but here goes my favourite was..
I love my life – a beautiful uplifting post which is well worth a read (and perhaps a little tear of happiness in your eye!)
This week I’m linking up with….
Sometimes I’m not the mum I want to be – but that’s ok – for those times when you feel like you’re a crap parent, read this…it’ll make you feel better!
So whose responsibility is childhood obesity? – read what fellow fab pbloggers have to say on the subject of child obesity and join the debate.
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!