Hello my little chickadees! And welcome to the first #coolmumclub of February. Excited to get this new month off to a cracking start with you lovely lot and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through so let’s just start by blowing you all some lovely kisses (random I know, but hey! you know that’s the kind of gal I am).
SHINNERS AND THE BROOD
Have you got anything you want to get off your chest? I might have – a massive hilarious rant about some of the ridiculous things people seem to say and do these days.
This week I’m linking up with….
5 reasons you totally need your own blogging space – if you’re beavering away in the blog world on the kitchen table well STOP! and read this now.
The truth about other people’s children (and why I sometimes hate them) – I fess up and say what we’re all thinking on this subject, but dare not put into words….aherm, not talking about your kids obvs.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!