What’s cooking my #coolmumclub lovelies?! Awesome as ever to have you all back again for another round of the one and only #coolmumclub with me my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Sarah and I have dragged ourselves out of the snot and puke to put on our very best bedraggled versions of ourselves and if anyone else has been stuck in lurgy ville this week, I’ve got some wet wipes handy for a quick wipe down if anyone needs them!
Before we get on to this week’s showpiece, as we can no longer avoid the fact that Mother’s Day is round the corner after seemingly years of build up, here’s a little fun for you over on the vlog with a chuckle over some of the worst Mother’s Day presents ever! Get ready to have a good old chuckle….
LIFE LOVE AND DIRTY DISHES
Dealing with FOMO – everyone has a little bit of fear of missing out….don’t let it get the better with you with this incisive post here!
This week I’m linking up with….
An A-Z of why mums are awesome – a tribute to all your fine selves in a big whoop whoop to each and every mum this Mother’s Day
Blogging tips: how to increase your Domain Authority – what the hell is DA and how do you increase it – I share all my tips here
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!