Erro! And G’day my lovelies! Welcome back for another lovely run of #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
WORD TO YOUR MOTHER
FIVE LITTLE DOVES
Things I wish I knew before I lost my baby….a beautifully honest post about the heartbreak of baby loss.
This week I’m linking up with….
Why I won’t be entering into any blogging awards this year – find out why I’m ducking out of the whole 2017 awards debacle.
So why exactly do children love Calpol so much – got a child that will scream down Boots for the pink stuff? This is why.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!