Welcome to you all my darlings….I write this on the back of the terrible news of the Manchester terrorist attacks so please forgive me if I’m not my usual self. But it’s great to see you all here and really appreciate you all taking the time out to come and link up to #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through.
With half term being almost upon us (again!) we’ll be taking another mini-break while we step up for the school holidays roll call, but back again on the other side.
In the meantime, it’s time to shine a light on our fave posts from last week:
R IS FOR HOPPIT
Changing priorities in motherhood.…is it age? or children? Some things have changed but which of the two has caused it?
This week I’m linking up with….
Manchester terrorist attack – everything changes in a heart beat – my tribute to this great city I once fell in love with in these sad times.
15 things to do when parenting gets overwhelming – for those days when you just want to SCREAM! this should help.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!