Hello my lovelies and welcome back to the fold that is #coolmumclub. It’s so great to have you all with us again…and my, what a difference a week can make! It’s as awesome as ever to have some of our most favourite people back at #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through and thanks as ever for making this linky what it is because we couldn’t do it without….YOU!
Time to cast our minds back to our fave posts fro the last run:
Your penis is not a Lightsaber: and 13 other things boys should know ...a must read for all mums of boys!
This week I’m linking up with….
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!