Well hellllllo there mamas! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and we’re back for another round of #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through. So put on those shades, dream about that glass of rose, and pretend that you’re living the dream with all of us right here, right now!
And now for some love for last week’s favourites….
MOTHER OF TEENAGERS
JUST SAYING MUM
8 tips for social media and our children – if you’re worried about the impact of social media on our children this is a must read
This week I’m linking up with….
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!