Hello my hunnies! How are you all doing? The summer holidays are drawing ever closer and we are preparing for the last few #coolmumclubs before we take our annual break for August while we do the summer holidays mum juggle – eeeeeeek! So time to get some serious #coolmumclub love on the go because goodness knows Sarah at Mum Muddling Through and I are going to need it to get us through to the side waahhhhh!
And speaking of motivation if you’re forever in search of some mummy motivation then put on a brew and have a watch of my latest vlog – a collaboration with Muffin Top Mummy which I think you’ll definitely relate to and will give you a chuckle or two!
And now for some love for last week’s favourites….
POPCORN FOR LUNCH
What to do when the balance is off – a must read post for when life feels like it’s spiralling out of control and you need some all important balance
This week I’m linking up with….
12 tips for surviving the school holidays – bloody hell they’re almost here! This is what you need to do to survive.
What to do and say to a friend after a miscarriage – because it’s so hard to know what to say or do. Wise words in this Q&A with myself and Laura from Five Little Doves.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!