Well hello there beautiful mamas! How are our special ladies doing? Especially seeing as WTF….it’s going to be December in a blink of the eye! Please tell me how that is even possible because my head is reeling at that particular thought right now. Anyone else feeling the same?
It’s been a super hectic week as I’m sure it has been for all of you and the theme has very much been the modern day work at home mum juggle and how it is basically totes crazy! With that in mind, if you’re trying to find balance in the juggle check out my top WAHM tips in this collab with the lovely Bridie By The Sea and Surrey Mama:
Now some love for last #coolmumclub favourites….
OLD HOUSE IN THE SHIRES
Best blogging equipment – a thorough run done on everything you need to boss it as a blogger!
This week I’m linking up with….
The modern day mum juggle of being a work at home mum – me on why being a work at home mum is not quite the dream it was promised to be
15 + top tips on working with brands for bloggers – if you want to up your game working with brands this collaborative post sharing the wisdom of other bloggers is a must read!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo