Wahhhh hello lovelies! Is it just me or has the Christmas crazy already started?! Flying by the seat of my pants this end at what feels like the speed of sound and wondering if anyone else is feeling like a lunatic yet? As I sit here I am eating my lunch with TWO FORKS! because that is how haywire my brain has gotten this week with all the things to do. God help me.
Some love for last #coolmumclub favourites….
RAINBOWS ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL
Why it’s good to remember life before kids – a lovely post on why it’s so important to remember those days which can feel like a distant memory.
This week I’m linking up with….
Top tips for taking the stress out of Christmas – tis the frenetic season….give yourself a break with these tips for stressing less this Yuletide.
Christmas presents for mums that need sleep – because the gift of sleep can be hard to come by, here’s some close enough alternatives.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo