Hello lovely mamas! How are you all doing? It was so great to see so many of you back at #coolmumclub last week – it really felt like coming home! And it was also fab to see some lovely new faces too which we hope will stick with the #coolmumclub for the year to come.
I’ve got to be honest, I am not loving this month of January and it all feels like it’s all bit of a chore with school morning tears and dramas and the generally terrible weather. I just can’t seem to shake that “meh!” feeling. Is anyone else feeling that way?
the last #coolmumclub favourites….
THE MUMMY BUBBLE
The mother next door – a look at how the grass can often seem greener on the other side in this mum life when actually it is probably in need of some re-turfing!
This week I’m linking up with….
Feeling unsexy after baby – it’s totally normal: yes, we all lose our mojo after having a baby…I mean, who wouldn’t! Some tips on how mamas can get their sexy back.
Understanding cervical cancer: what every woman needs to know – an important post on what you need to do to make sure you protect yourself from cervical cancer this Cervical Cancer Prevention Week.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo