Hey hey hey! Welcome back to #coolmumclub for what I really can not believe is the 90th….THE 90TH edition…. holy moly! Wow we are going to be 100 before you know it.
How has your week been lovelies? Are we loving the fact that the dreariness of January is now behind us because I certainly am! Should we all do a collective #coolmumclub happy dance at the fact that snow drops are out and you know what that means…anyway I digress! Time to show some love to….
the last #coolmumclub favourites….
MUM OVER RUN
Cervical Cancer – My Story – a brave post about Morgan’s journey through cervical cancer – be sure to read this if you haven’t already.
This week I’m linking up with….
The truth about becoming a parent – why giving birth is the easy bit – why this parenting lark seems a lot harder compared to the excruciating pain of childbirth!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo