Hello my little chickadees! Well look where we are…the last #coolmumclub before Easter! Before we all go off and stuff our faces silly with copious amounts of chocolate until we never want to see that Easter Bunny again, let’s get together to show some pre-Easter love for all of your fab blog posts this week.
We will be off for two weeks after this for a little linky break and will be back probably a few dress sizes bigger on the other side. But until then….let’s do this!
now on to last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
EMPTY NEST MUMMY
A bad day doesn’t make you a bad mum – for those days when it’s all going wrong, this is a lovely pep talk to get you back on track.
This week I’m linking up with….
The ultimate list of things parents will miss about their children when they’re older – a super feel good soppy one to remind us of all those rainbow moments that get us through the tough times of parenting
Rules for making career and motherhood work – hear it from the horse’s mouth as a successful mumpreneur shares her secrets to rocking career and motherhood,
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo