Oh my goodness, did I really just say it?
THE LAST COOLMUMCLUB OF 2017!!!!
Sorry I just had to say it again because I didn’t quite believe it for a moment myself but yes, it’s true…this will be the last #coolmumclub of 2017 because after this Sarah at Mum Muddling Through and I will be disappearing into the land of Christmas crazy and will emerge some time in January 2018.
So my lovelies, bust out the Christmas pud and mulled wine because it’s the Christmas edition of #COOLMUMCLUB!
Some love for last #coolmumclub favourites….
MIND THE MUMMY
SO HAPPY IN TOWN
Tips to look after your husband (1950 vs 2017) – a hilarious post which will tickle you something chronic and help your forget about the Christmas crazy for a moment or two.
This week I’m linking up with….
If parenting was done by robots – take a break from the Christmas blah blah blah with some classic MTRD entertainment….just imagine!
Why I go naked in front of my child – do you dare to wobble nude in front of your littles? Here’s why I do.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo