Holy moly can you believe it! The kiddos are breaking up for summer this week and that means that sob! this is the last #coolmumclub of the summer as Sarah at Mum Muddling Though and I retreat into total mumdom and try to keep our heads above mum water in what looks like a very long number of weeks!
So let’s go off with a bang…
***because this is the last #coolmumclub until September!***
yup, a scary prospect we know….but it has to be done so all that is left to say is….
And now for some love for last week’s favourites….
MAMMY MAMA MUM
HOLLY HOCK DOOR
In Our Shoes – a beautiful ode to a special mother and a mutual love of shoes.
This week I’m linking up with….
Why you should never assume you know a mum’s story – Lessons learnt about judging and how we shouldn’t judge someone’s choices without knowing their reasons.
Parenting blogs which accept guest posts – fancy getting yourself out there? Time to get guest posting and this is the place to start.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!