Hello gorgeous people! It was so great to catch up with you all again last week but seriously, can you believe that yet another week has rolled around and here we are for a final summer hurrah over at #coolmumclub?!
Last #coolmumclub’s favourites:
BUSY WORKING MUMMY
What’s really behind their smile? – do you ever get the feeling that people are hiding behind their smiles? This post asks what’s really the deal when people plaster a smile on their face.
Recovering from PND – an honest and moving post about Wendy’s journey of recovery from PND.
This week I’m linking up with….
The Instamum, the Whataspp mum, the Clipboard Mum and yes! even the dog bag mum. How many of these do you recognise on the school run?
Do you miss the days when kids could play out on the streets safely. If you do then this is how we can change things!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.