And so here we are at week 9 of For The Love of Blog linky! Thanks so much to everyone who joined us last week. If you are joining us for the first time then welcome! We hope you enjoy being part of this lovely blogging community we are building. If you are joining us again, it’s great to see you back. We would really appreciate your help in letting people know about the linky in these early days as we really want to grow this into a warm and welcoming blogging community.
Before we crack on with this week’s linky, it’s time to reveal last week’s favourites!
This is Where It’s At: 8 ways to improve your self esteem
With a staggering 85% of the world’s population struggling with low self-esteem, this is definitely something most of us need to work on. Some fab tips in this post on how to do that – read it here.
Where The Wild Things Were: Share Four Somethings – June
We always love the idea of looking back over the things you have loved and have been being grateful for as it’s so good for your mental wellbeing. See it here.
Wander and Luxe: 3 Must Have Summer Dresses This Season
Midi, floral or prints, if you’re thinking of injecting a new lease of life into your summer wardrobe then check out this post for some inspiration. Read more here.
Artful Homemaking: 32 Simple Summer Activities for Kids
The summer hols will be here in a blink of an eye. But with the big summer vacay looking more like a staycay this year, this post is jam-packed full of ideas of how to keep the kids busy over the coming weeks. This one all writers will relate to – this post is dedicated to that moment a character or idea intrudes your thoughts and you can think of nothing else. Read it here.
Quick rule recap
- For The Love of Blog linky opens every Tuesday at 6am and closes at midnight on Thursday.
- You can link up any posts, old or new. Or if you wish, you can link up your blog and people can choose which post they would like to comment on.
- We’ve kept the rules to a minimum, We all know that the more you put into a linky the more you get back.
- For each post you link up you are guaranteed to receive a comment back from 2 of the hosts. Plus each week each of the hosts will pick their favourite post/blog which means additional exposure and an extra link back for the favourite!
- All we ask if that you:
- Add the badge to the blog post you are linking
- Comment on all of the hosts’ posts and one other (how many more you comment on after that is up to you)
- Link a maximum of two posts
- Use the hashtag #fortheloveofblog when you comment so people know where you are coming from
Grab the badge code
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Let’s get this show on the road!