Well hellllllo everybody! Can you believe it? We are just one week away from our big 100th anniversary. And I have to let you into a little secret…we have put together an EPIC giveaway of over £1000 worth of prizes to celebrate. All will be revealed next week so be sure to be there or miss out. Yes I know, the excitement is palpable!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
TEA OR WINE
Flexible working: A Father’s perspective – we hear so much about flexible working from mums but what do dad’s think about? Read all about it in this post.
This week I’m linking up with….
Why mums need to talk more, please – because a problem shared is a problem halved, here’s my plea to get mums fessing up to how they really feel in the real world…not just the blogosphere!
Smart ways to reduce your child’s sugar intake – if you feel like you’re constantly battling the sugar rush, these tips are worth a look.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo