Hello hello! Welcome one and all! Welcome to the #coolmumclub hosted by myself and the fabulous Mum Muddling Through. Well, we might be into our forth week of bogey infested grimness in our household but you know what, you lovely lot with your 50 plus fabulous entries from last week have truly made up for it. Sending you all a massive virtual slice of cake for your efforts in appreciation of your support.
My favourite post from last week – eek! – I have two! Cheating? Pah! Anyhoo, my must reads are…
- 40 Lessons For My Kids from the awesomely wise and funny Absolutely Prabulous (my other blog wifey, ooh err) and
- Childish Happiness from Pickles and Pords – a beautiful poem about the simple pleasures of childhood
Sarah’s fave post was:
- Surviving the stress spikes by Complicated Gorgeousness – check it out here.
This week I’m linking two posts I’d like you to have a snuffle at:
- 10 signs you are actually granny mum– classic entertainment from Real Deal HQ
- Skin delicious: The amazing benefits of honey – which might actually teach you a thing or two about looking after your skin in our frenzied mum-crazed states
Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.