Hello my lovelies! How are we all today? And how was your half term? Did you have a good one? Are you missing the slow days? Or were you glad to see the back of it? We had a rare lovely one which meant that I am NOT loving being back on the school run….blurgh!
Now before we kick things off today here’s a little video to tickle and entertain you as I break down some of the new parenting lingo that apparently we should all know about!
the last #coolmumclub favourites….
RICE CAKES AND RAISINS
When did blogger become a dirty word – In your FACE blogger hate. A post that defends every blogger out there.
This week I’m linking up with….
Self kindness for mums – 8 ways mums can be kind to themselves – we can be so hard on ourselves as mums. You deserve a break, and this post is it!
Why I’m thrilled my daughter wants to wear trousers to school – find out why I’m over the moon that she’s bucked the trend as early as reception. You go girl!!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo