So we made it….we passed the 100 mark and thank you so much to everyone who came to link up with us for our 100th last week it was so great to have all of you along to celebrate with us and good luck for the giveaway which will end later this month!
But for now, the sun is still shining in all its glory and it’s business as usual over at #coolmumclub!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
KATE ON THIN ICE
How to help a mum with PND – in honour of Maternal Mental Health Matters week last week, this post shares how to support a mum with PND from someone who has been there.
This week I’m linking up with….
The ultimate guide to Twitter RT accounts and hashtags – if you’re looking to up your Twitter game this will help you cut above the noise
15 + garden play ideas plus a Little Tikes #giveaway – YES! we have the sun and so no excuses to live life to the max in the garden, plus a really awesome giveaway to help your littles do just that
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo