Hey beautiful mamas! How are we hanging this week? I hope you have all been having a good one? Life has been so manic this end – school life has been driving me bonkers with what feels like a bajillion requests, mufti days, school fair stall manning duties and school trips and it’s left me wondering….
So I’m so pleased to open up our little #coolmumclub oasis with Sarah again this week and take some time to kick back and read all of your posts. If you need to take a breather from this manic mumlife too then come on in….let’s do it together!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
LIFE, LOVE AND DIRTY DISHES
I think we’re alone now – a hilarious parody of this 80s classic for parents trying to have a night off.
ISLAND LIVING 365
The 7 ages of chickenpox – all the fun and games of chicken pox with littles documented here.
This week I’m linking up with….
When mum brain strikes – if you suspect you might be the only one whose brain has gone to pot since becoming a mum here is your proof that you are not alone!
The most common things new parents worry about – I go back to my new parent days and revisit all the things I used to crap my pants about – which I know everybody else did too!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo