Hey hey lovely folk and how are you all doing today? I can hardly believe we are whizzing towards another half term which means that this will be…
the last #coolmumclub before the half term break next week
in which Sarah and I will be disappearing under a veil of full time mumming duties.
I will be going camping (god help me!) and look forward to hearing what you all end up getting up to over half term. Just think of me being probably the opposite of this! (I’m not a natural camper…can you tell?).
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
MOTHER OF TEENAGERS
What is femininity – a thought provoking post about what it means to be feminine in this day and age.
FIVE LITTLE DOVES
When life feels overwhelming – a raw and honest post about Laura’s struggles with mental health as part of Mental Health Awareness Week.
This week I’m linking up with….
Some amazing tips and tricks here from the blogging community so if you’re going away this half term you definitely need to read this baby!
Too many woman are receiving terrible postnatal care in the UK. Maybe you were one of them. This post looks at why this happening and what we can do to change things.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo