Welllll hello everybody!!!! And how are you all my lovelies? Did you all have a good half term? We survived the camping but lost the class pet during our trip – arghhhhh! – yes WE were THOSE ignoramus loser parents who did what every other parent feared. More on that soon on the blog.
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
BACK WITH A BUMP
Ten years of parenting – my top tips – fab advice from someone who has been on the frontline of parenting for ten years well worth a read by everyone!.
MINI HUMAN RESOURCES
A trip to the beach: Pre kids vs post kids – the packing, the getting there, and the beach life itself…have a chuckle at this all too true comparison!
This week I’m linking up with….
Finally – a warts and all post on all the bits NOBODY told you about – be warned if the general public get wind of this the entire human race may die out!
I feel like I’ve tried everything to get a good night’s sleep since becoming a mum and five years down the line, I’m the only one who still can’t sleep! I’d love to know if anyone has similar sleep struggles…
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo