Hello sunshines! It’s me again! Welcoming you all back to another round of #coolmumclub with me and Sarah from Mum Muddling Through.
I thought I’d kick of this run of #coolmumclub with an interesting fact…did you know that if being a mum was a paid job, Mums would earn £94,260 per year for their work???!
Wahoo! We would all be rich.
Oh wait…..but we’re not paid for it, so in that case it’s definitely time to take a coffee break, link up your posts and read some other fab scribes for our awesome #coolumclub community instead….
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
Instagram does not a blogger make – a post which totally mirrors what I’ve been thinking about for a long while…it’s time to get back to being a blogger, not an Instagrammer!
LIFE LOVE AND DIRTY DISHES
What’s natural about parenting – a brilliantly honest post about how although parenting is dubbed to be the most natural thing in the world, it sometimes couldn’t feel further from the truth!
This week I’m linking up with….
Yup, I really can’t believe it my little baby girl has just turned five! Where has the time gone???! A special tribute to my feisty little missy.
It’s official – adulting sicks! Acting like a child makes you feel happy. Here’s how you can embrace your inner child from today.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo