Hey gorgeous people! It’s so great to see you here for another round of #coolmumclub. So many great reads again last week and thanks to all you lovely #coolumclubbers for linking up in our lovely supportive community….you all rock!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
CONFESSIONS OF A CRUMMY MUMMY
Bonkers things you only do when you become a mum– yup, we do some pretty ridiculous things in the name of keeping the peace in motherhood don’t we?! How many of these have you done????
OLD HOUSE IN THE SHIRES
5 ways to be a patient parent – being a parent can be a tricksy business…and being patient is easier said than done…some top tips on being a more patient parent here.
This week I’m linking up with….
Find out how what seems to be innocently cute can in fact turn into utter hell as I dish the dirt on this extremely annoying school tradition.
You know what they say mamas – you got to fake it til you make it in life! And that includes being beach ready. Here’s how to cheat your way to feeling beach ready plus an awesome giveaway too!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo