Wey hey hey! How are you all doing lovely people? Have we all recovered from England’s big win? Or could you not give two hoots about the footie? Whether you’re looking to get away from the football or literally freaking with excitement about our next big match, we’ve got your covered at #coolmumclub with either a bit of this:
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
THIS MUMMY ROCKS
Let’s talk about mental health – how to help a friend with mental health issues: a must read post about how we can all do our bit to support those around us who are struggling with mental health.
MUMMY HERE AND THERE
12 reasons to love summer – Holidays, living life outdoors and hanging the washing in the garden…all the reasons to love summer and more celebrated here!
This week I’m linking up with….
This time last year I was freaking out about our daughter starting school. Now as she finishes reception year with a big smile on her face, there’s some things I need to tell you in this pep talk!
Some days you feel like you’ve got this….and then there are those others when you feel like you’re a total and utter shambles. For the next time one of those rolls around, this one is for you!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo