Ola lovely ones! How are you all doing? Are you all feeling hot hot hot? Have you been loving the heatwave? Or are you ready to go and hide in an iglu? However you’re feeling, come on in, grab your virtual beach chair, imagine you have a Pina Colada in hand, and let’s settle down for another round of #coolmumclub!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
MOTHER ALMOST NEVER KNOWS BEST
You’ve got a friend in me: An open letter to my friends – a beautifully honest post about the harsh realities of trying to keep friendships going and the changing nature of friendships in motherhood.
Here’s the thing about travel and privilege – a straight up post bringing us bang up to date with the gratitude we should all feel for being able to travel and see the world as so many of us do and have done.
This week I’m linking up with….
I team up with awesome cartoonist Paul Woods of Babyhood for some classic entertainment which will leave you LOLing and nodding your heads in agreement!
Parenting is a tough gig, and one which we make a lot of mistakes in…I interview the author of 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do to find out the mistakes we should be avoiding if we don’t want to totally eff up our kids!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo