Hello you lovely lot, well here we are at the second to last #coolmumclub over the summer! I really can’t believe we are staring the long summer break now almost directly in the eye – where did the time go? As I write this the great and good of Blighty are preparing to either make history in the World Cup Semi Finals or sob into their pints across the land. I have no idea what I’m going to return here at the opening of #coolmumclub to find once it’s all over – eeeeek!
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
PAM’S BAKE AND BABY
Is our growing smartphone usage affecting our parenting – it’s something I often wonder. Have a read of this and share your thoughts on the subject.
SONS OVER THE YARDAM
16 tips to an entirely tolerable marriage – aligning views on Marmite and lots of laughter – wise words on how to not kill each other in marriage here.
This week I’m linking up with….
When you finally get the green light to go away and have some me-time, and your other half’s eyes literally pop with the reality of manning the fort for two days. Classic Real Deal entertainment here.
We all want to raise grateful children don’t we? It doesn’t happen by magic though….here’s how you can help things along.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo