We’re back! After a brief half term interlude, #coolmumclub is reopening for you… our die hard fans! We hope you all survived the half term madness, and now it’s time for a big hug for all your blog souls right here from me & the amaze Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
We had a whopping link ups just before we broke, bulldozing into triple figures with over 100 posts. Thank you everyone for hanging here at this linky because it can only be as awesome as all of you. My fave from our last run was:
A Man’s Guide to Baby Growth in Pregnancy by You The Daddy – I just loved this man’s guide to baby sizes during pregnancy. It cracked me up and double thumbs up for effort here!
Sarah’s fave was How to Tell if You’re a Blogger Geek by Absolutely Prabulous – if you suspect you might be, read this and find out for sure!
This week I’m linking up with:
Things we would do differently as new parents (blogger edition): If you loved reading the original version of this where I shared my learnings, check out this bumper crowdsourcing edition featuring some awesome bloggers (including some of you!).
Parent problems: If parents sexted -BAHAHAHA! sexting? who us? probably never gonna happen but here’s what they would look like if we did!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.