Ola mes amigos! The sun has been shining (well, a bit), the birds have been singing, the days have been getting longer and #coolmumclub is here again…what more could we want from life?!
Well, I am off for my first home swap with Love Home Swap to Copenhagen at the end of this week so a little note that Sarah & I will be taking an early two week break from #coolmumclub and will be back on 7th April by which point we will all have ODed on Easter Eggs I’m sure!
But in the meantime… let’s get this fun and frivolity started with the one…the only….#coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
My fave from our last run was:
What it means to be a Mother by Squirmy Popple – yes THIS is totally what it means.
Sarah’s fave was:
Pearl Jam, Parenting and a Mistress by Bumbi’s Blog – proving that mama really does know best!
This week I’m linking up with:
New mum struggles: An open letter to a new mum – some heartfelt words of wisdom and support to all new mums struggling with their new journey….
Is it time for parents to join the Tantrum Club too? – classic Real Deal HQ entertainment. Now who wants to sign up?
Sarah’s linking up with:
#coolmumclub meet the members Cuddle Fairy
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.