Wowzers peeps! I have to start off this week’s linky by telling you that #coolmumclub was trending on Twitter for over 4 hours….!!! HOLY MOLY!! If that isn’t proof of what an amazing collective we have built up together, then I don’t know what is!
Now before I lose you all to linking…
***PLEASE NOTE RULE CHANGE FROM THIS WEEK. From this week on we will only be accepting ONE POST PER BLOGGER. We love you but our eyes are going square so we hope you understand ;-)***
***In other news I have FINALLY made the jump and set up an Instagram account after much deliberation. If you are on there and we’re not already connected I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be friends on there. My ID is MOTHERHOODREALDEAL.***
Right then, now time to focus focus focus and get this show on the road with the one…the only….#coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
My fave from our last run was:
20 weird facts about pregnancy by Mummy Rules – #tellingitlikeitis about pregnancy in true #coolmumclub style
Sarah’s fave was:
Being aware of postpartum hair loss by Hello Modern Mum – a closer look at the plight we all have to deal with as new mums
This week I’m linking up with:
One and done: Having an only child – five bloggers speak candidly about their decision to stop at one
5 things going on holiday as a parent is not – erm when is a holiday not a holiday? WHEN YOU’RE A PARENT!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!