Well hello everyone! I’m excited as this cute little bundle to see you all back again at #coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through! !
My fave from our last run was:
Grotty Tit Bits by The Brightness of These Days – some seriously funny poems about boobs included within from some of you probably reading this now!
Sarah’s fave was:
Do you have a blogger brain by Tammy Mum – think you have a one track blogger mind? Read this to find out!
This week I’m linking up:
5 reasons to try a home swap and win a year’s platinum membership to Love Home Swap – ever tried a home swap? If not, check this out and be in with a chance of winning something too!
20 things you need to know about SEO – a beginner’s guide to SEO – totally baffled by SEO?…this should help you journey into the SEO lightness!
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!