Hello my lovelies, well here I am looking at you for the last time this summer! I can hardly believe that we are here now, the week that the long old school holidays kicks in and that means that the lovely Sarah from Mum Muddling Through and I will be making this the last #coolmumclub of the summer as we disappear beneath requests of “mummy what are we doing today” and endless summer holiday bucket lists.
In other news, you may have seen over on my Instagram that I have not been well of late and that I have suspected reactive hypoglycemia. I honestly had no idea such a thing existed and you can find out what it means for me here. It’s going to make the long summer holidays particularly challenging as I’m still trying to find a way of living a “normal” life with it until I see a specialist towards the end of September.
Last week’s #coolmumclub favourites:
BUBBA BLUE AND ME
Cotswold Lavender Fields in Bloom – I don’t know about you but I can’t get enough of all the lavender field pics recently and if you feel the same this is a lovely post to immerse yourself in!
OLD HOUSE IN THE SHIRES
First born child, moments in time – a beautifully reflective post on the evolution of a first born child and the special place they’ll always hold in your heart.
This week I’m linking up with….
My thoughts on how we can help bridge the gender gap through the way we parent our children here.
With maternal mental health now at crisis point, we could all do with a little mindfulness in our day. Sharing 9 super easy and quick moments of mindfulness which you can incorporate into yours here.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo